photo SweetStephyAnn-HEADER_zpsec6c93de.png Sweet Stephy Ann: Irreplaceable.>>

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Irreplaceable.




This past week has been continuously reminding me of a lesson I hope I don't ever forget:

This life. The people around me. It's all irreplaceable.



I have dear friends of mine who just recently went through a very tragic time, in which their home burnt down. They lost pets, personal belongings, as well as their peace of mind.
All those things in their house, they can be replaced.

 But they could have easily lost their lives in that house that day. I am so very thankful that they are safe and sound now.
It just made me realize how very precious this gift of life is.

We are all guilty of taking life for granted from time to time. It's hard not to think "that won't happen to me" until something tragically hits close to home. 

For me, it's been a reflection of who is really in control- not me, but Him.


I don't know who you are, or what you believe in. But today, I hope you love one another dearly. Don't let your gifts, that we are all so uniquely blessed with, go to waste. And live each moment as open hearted as you can. 
Life is too short not to.


Sending all my love to you today.. xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sweet Stephy Ann | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012