photo SweetStephyAnn-HEADER_zpsec6c93de.png Sweet Stephy Ann: Birthday Love.>>

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Birthday Love.

I love birthdays. 



They remind me of how blessed we all are. 
I celebrated my 24th birthday this week, and the love I feel for my sweet family and friends overwhelms me. There's nothing that compares to how very precious they all are to me. 

This past year has thrown me for a very big (unexpected) loop- to say the least. I really don't know how I would have ever made it through all of the big changes that happened without all of their love and support to help guide me. 
They are my daily inspiration, and I am truly thankful for each and every one of them. :)




My birthday was fantastic & I was extremely spoiled.
Filled with WAY too much cake. (But I'm not complaining)
My best friend took me to some of my very favorite local spots in town- a delicious lunch. Some amazing cupcakes & coffee. Shopping. 
Then I got to enjoy dinner with my sweet little family at Houlihan's (hello, Mango long islands!)
oh, and I might have gotten myself a tattoo. 
The festivities have continued through the weekend with some fun memories & paintings.
I am one blessed little girl. 




Love those around you. Tell them as much as possible.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sweet Stephy Ann | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012