photo SweetStephyAnn-HEADER_zpsec6c93de.png Sweet Stephy Ann: Making Memories.>>

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Making Memories.





This past weekend, I had the pleasure of going to Tulsa with my sister and a couple of close friends. 
My sister had gotten me tickets to see Neon Trees & Maroon 5 (I LOVE ADAM!!) for a Christmas/Birthday present.
To say that we went to a great show & had a ton of fun would be an understatement. 



Throughout the entire show, I just kept thinking "Am I really in the same room as Adam Levine?!"
I'm not one to be starstruck so easily, but I've been crushing on this man for a while. So let's just say this was an extremely exciting moment for me (ha! I sound like I'm 12 years old).  



Now here's where I sound like a non-stop freak- But I can sleep when I'm dead, right?! ;)

After we got back home from Tulsa on Saturday, I went straight to the Neon Trees show with a few other friends- which was fantastic.



Lots of dancing was involved. 
A little crowd surfing? I think so!

Oh, and after the show, we had the pleasure of meeting Branden (the bass player) at a little local burger shop. So cool!


It was such a fantastic weekend full of great music, sweet friends, and creating great memories.


I hope you have a great week, and make some amazing memories of your own. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sweet Stephy Ann | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012