photo SweetStephyAnn-HEADER_zpsec6c93de.png Sweet Stephy Ann: Starting Fresh.>>

Monday, January 6, 2014

Starting Fresh.


How is it already the new year?
I feel like I blinked & 2013 was over.
I can't stop thinking about what an amazing, fun filled year it has been.
I'm all the more excited for the memories that are ahead in 2014.

Normally, I'm not one for doing the whole New Year resolutions. I've always felt that if you want to make a new goal for yourself anytime, then there's no better time than the present. 
However, since the new year, I have felt this strong urge to make a new goal of really focusing on growing in who I am & finding my own independence this year.
I'm not quite sure what that might entail just yet, but I'm sure whatever this year may hold, it will be beautiful.


Did any of you start any New Years resolutions?
I'd love to hear about them.
Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sweet Stephy Ann | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012