photo SweetStephyAnn-HEADER_zpsec6c93de.png Sweet Stephy Ann: I Love New York.>>

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I Love New York.


It's been a little while since I've been able to create a post. Life has gotten a little crazy recently. 
I've been on so many adventures lately that I can't help but be a little overwhelmed with my "ordinary" routine now. 
Can I go back on vacation now?


Here's a little preview of my New York trip from last week.
I can see now how people fall in love with it.



Way back at the end of last year, I came across an advertisement for a Broadway production of Cinderella.
I immediately thought of how much my younger sister would love to go see it. 
And that's how the secret idea of our New York trip was born. 
My mom and I arranged everything so that we could be there for my sister's 21st birthday. :)
It was probably one of my very best ideas. 









The city was so beautiful.
But at night, it was like a whole different world.
Pictures don't even do it justice. 









We had the most amazing experience taking a water taxi out around the bay one night to see the statue of liberty & the skyline lit up.
It was absolutely breathtaking.   


Thankful to have gotten to go on such an awesome girls trip with my mom & sister.
Now, back to the real world..

But glad to be back on here. Expect more soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sweet Stephy Ann | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012