photo SweetStephyAnn-HEADER_zpsec6c93de.png Sweet Stephy Ann: Defying gravity.>>

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Defying gravity.




I had the awesome opportunity to go to a dance recital this past weekend & see an awesome friend dance.

She's no ordinary dancer. 
Not only does she love it with all of her heart, but she pursues it with grace, endurance & so much strength.
 






This was no ordinary dance recital.
About two weeks ago, sweet Alyson dislocated her kneecap.
She had trouble walking, was in so much pain, & was told she might not be able to dance in her recital, after she had worked so hard all year.

But, as you can tell, she delivered several beautiful performances throughout the night.









Also, some of the cutest little girls danced with their daddies in a dance. 
I couldn't help but share these.
I know these daddies will be very happy & proud. They ROCKED! ;)



 (^ cutest picture ever!!)



I am so thankful that I got to be apart of this night. 
I look up to Alyson for how amazing & strong she is. I'm not sure I could do the same if I were in her little dance shoes.
Not only did she bring tears to everyone's eyes- but she taught us how incredibly strong we can be, no matter what the circumstances are, if we love what we are doing as much as she does. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sweet Stephy Ann | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012