photo SweetStephyAnn-HEADER_zpsec6c93de.png Sweet Stephy Ann: Snow Day.>>

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Snow Day.











My little heart has been longing to start a blog of my very own, taking account of all the adventures that this life has in store for me this year. 
I believe that things are starting to unfold for me in a way I had never imagined. I can't wait to share all that is in store coming very soon.. :) 

We got several inches of snow at my home today, so I spent it with my sister outside, playing with our (young at heart) puppy, baking, and drinking lots of coffee under fuzzy blankets.
It was the perfect unexpected day off to relax and start new projects & share some fun ideas.

Hope your day has been as cozy & warm as ours. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sweet Stephy Ann | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012